Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My first experience online shopping.... Yeay!


Early 2005, my friend introduced me on auction online. In the website, we can browse all the items that they going to sell based on the highest bid within a time period. If let say the item I a branded watch, they will open for auction for about 5 hours for example. Whoever interested to bid the watch may key in their price. The highest bidder will get the watch.


                                              Sample Online Auction (Source: Google Image)

My first experience: I won a bid on an auction at SellTrade_KL. I bought bags and watch. It was simple, bid and the highest bid got the things. Everyone was so excited to sell and buy. There were many Auctions going on in SellTrade_KL at the opening few posts. It was a bidding frenzy. But so exciting, we finally get to do online shopping. This is my first experience ever. I was so excited when my first parcel arrived.


                                                       Source: Google Image

I think at that time, men were preferred to buy at shopping mall or shops rather than buy via online. Since, online shopping is still new in Malaysia, people feel unsecured and reluctant to buy via online. Instead of shopping at SellTrade_KL, another website provides such service is e-bay. I was actually excited that I found a few online shops and was so eager to try online shopping, since I saw how famous it was overseas.

Now and you see a boom in online shopping sites growing. Everyone sells online now. A new avenue of business for people. More and more people are going online, more and more people are trusting the “online shopping experience”. It is so nice seeing how the online shopping industry in Malaysia grow in front of my eyes and I was here to document every moment of it.



Ok so the point of this post is for you and I to share our first ever experience of online shopping.

WHEN DID YOU FIRST START TO SHOP ONLINE AND WHERE AND WHAT DID YOU BUY? SPILL!!!

Was it ebay? Was it selltrade like myself? Did you start online shopping when these blog shops started?

No comments:

Post a Comment